The first step in the Pet Portrait ordering process is to choose the size that will complement your pet the best.
It is tempting to choose a Pet Portrait based on price, however, it is important to remember that other factors need to be taken into account when deciding the best size for your pet’s drawing.
- I recommend larger pets such as big dog breeds and horses are drawn on larger sizes so I can get in all the lovely fur and eye details and you get a Pet Portrait worthy of your pet.
- Full body drawings and portraits of more than one pet need to be completed on larger sizes so I can create an accurate representation of your pets and their personalities.
- What this all boils down to is the larger the Pet Portrait, the more detail I can include in it. Which is what will give you a more realistic and eye-catching piece of artwork.
Pencil Pet Portrait Price List
The sizes quoted are the paper size. Your portrait will require a larger frame size when it is mounted.
|8 x 10″||10″ x 12″||11″ x 14″||12″ x 16″||16″ x 20″|
Please note: the prices quoted:
- Do not include a background. If you would like a background in your portrait, please contact me for a personalised quote.
- Are for pet portraits only. I am happy to draw other subjects including people, buildings or vehicles. Please contact me for a personalised quote for non-pet subjects.
- Include postage and packaging within the UK. International postage is charged at cost and I can give you an estimate when you place your order.
- Are in Pounds Sterling. If you are outside the UK your payment will be converted at the time of the payment by Paypal at their current exchange rates. I cannot accept responsibility for fluctuations in exchange rates.
- Do not include a mount or frame.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm you wish to go ahead with your Pet Portrait and receipt of your deposit secures your spot in my diary.
The Next Step
When you have decided on the best size for your Pet Portrait, I need to approve your photographs. Please email me your photographs at email@example.com and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
- Read How to Commission a Pet Portrait to find out more about the Pet Portrait process
- See examples of past commissions in the Pencil Portraits Gallery.
- If you have any questions, you might find the answers on my Frequently Answered Questions page.